Early bird registration is now open!
All persons intending to attend the Congress must complete an online registration form. Should you experience any difficulties, please contact the Congress Managers at email@example.com.
The Congress will be held in person only. Australia’s international borders are open to all fully vaccinated travelers. Travelers entering Australia are no longer required to provide a negative pre-departure test. Read more about the announcement here
All fees are displayed in Australian Dollar (AUD).
|Registration Type||Early Bird (27 Apr – 11 Jul)||Standard (12 Jul – 25 Aug)||Late (26 Aug – 7 Sep)|
To view the current foreign exchange rates, please visit www.x-rates.com.
- Registration Entitlements
- Payment Options
- Cancellations and Refunds
All Delegate and Student* registrations are entitled to the following:
- All sessions
- Mobile App: access to abstracts, program schedule, interactive tools
- Entry to the exhibition
- Poster sessions
- Welcome reception
- All day catering
*A student is defined as a holder of a student identification card from a recognised tertiary or secondary educational institution or international student card. Students must be studying full time to qualify for the discounted rate.
Day Registration entitles delegates to the following:
- All sessions on the nominated day
- Mobile App: access to abstracts, program schedule, interactive tools
- Entry to the exhibition on nominated day
- Catering on nominated day
Your completed registration and successful payment will be automatically acknowledged via email with confirmation attaching a tax invoice and receipt. If your email does not come through to your inbox, please check your junk mail settings. Your registration will only be confirmed upon full payment of fees.
Each delegate will receive a name badge when they check in at the registration desk. The badge will be your official pass to obtain entry to all sessions and social functions. You are responsible for having your badge clearly visible at all times and must be clearly visible at all times to obtain entry to all sessions and to social functions. The Congress Managers expect appropriate behavior from delegates and reserve the right to revoke the name badge and privileges of anyone behaving in an inappropriate manner.
The preferred payment method is credit/debit card. Accepted credit/debit cards are Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Please note all transactions will appear on your statement as ‘Conference by Arinex, Sydney’.
Cancellation of Registration Fees:
- On or before Wednesday 1 June 2022 there will be an A$150.00 cancellation fee
- On or before Monday 25 July 2022 cancellations will receive a 50% refund of fees payable
- After Monday 25 July 2022 a refund will not be possible
This information is correct at the time of publishing. The Congress Managers reserve the right to delete, modify or alter items or to delete, modify or alter any aspect of the congress timetabling and delivery at their sole discretion and without notice. Neither the host organization(s) nor the Congress Managers will accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience caused to any party consequent to such changes.
The Congress Managers are not responsible for any mandatory quarantine fees, and travel and border responsibility rests with the individuals arriving into Queensland, Australia.
The Congress Managers reserve the right to use any recordings whether audio or video and/or any photographs taken at any stage during the congress for promotional, advertising or reporting of the congress and/or its content at their sole discretion.
Australia operates under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended, and the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches), 2017. The objective of these is to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Europe operates under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. The GDPR aims primarily to give protection to citizens over their personal data. The legislation was adopted on 27 April 2016.
The Congress Managers comply with these legislations and are committed to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Arinex will not sell your personal information to third parties. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us and we will promptly correct the information. You may also withdraw your consent for use of your information by advice to us in writing.
Why do we wish you to provide your information?
We require your information to facilitate provision of information to you regarding the Congress and to facilitate your participation in the Congress . Information collected in respect of your proposed participation in any aspect of the Congress will be used for the purposes listed below. You can give or withhold your consent for each or all of these uses. Please indicate your preferences when completing your registration form but please note that we will be unable to forward any information relating to the Congress or to communicate with you regarding your registration if you select ‘no’ to point 1.
What we will do with your information?
- Planning and conduct of the Congress including arrangements for your participation (e.g. accommodation booking);
- Addition to the Delegate List published for the Congress ;
- May also be provided to organisers of future occurrences of this Congress ;
- May be used to provide you with information of other relevant events in your area of interest.
- The parties who will have access to your information (subject to your preference selections on above points) are the Congress Managers, the Congress host organisation (points 1 and point 4), delegates, sponsors and exhibitors of the Congress (point 2) and any future organisers of the Congress (point 3).
The parties mentioned above will rely on your above consent indications for the purposes of compliance.
- You may withdraw your granular consent at any time by notice in writing to the Congress Managers.
- You are entitled to access the information held by written application to the Congress Managers.
For further information please see our detailed corporate Privacy Statement by visiting this link
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly suggested that at the time you register for the Congress and book your travel you take out an insurance policy of your choice. This policy should include
- loss of fees/deposit through cancellation of your participation in the Congress ,
- or through cancellation of the Congress ,
- loss of international/domestic air fares through cancellation for any reason,
- loss of tour monies through cancellation for any reason including airline or related services strikes within Australia,
- failure to utilise tours or pre booked arrangements due to airline delay, Force Majeure or any other reason,
- medical expenses (including sickness and accident cover),
- loss or damage to personal property,
- additional expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered.
The Congress Managers cannot take any responsibility for any participants failing to arrange their own insurance. This insurance is to be purchased in your country of origin.